A section for those travelers who enjoy moving through their feet, absorbing every step they take. Here is a list of the best trekkings of little complexity in the world.
- Abel Tasman in New Zealand.
- Torres del Paine in Chile.
- Camino de Santiago (Routes from Portugal, France and Spain).
- Tayrona Park in Colombia.
- Quilotoa circuit in Ecuador.
- The Narrows – EE.UU
- Inca Trail, in Perú.
- Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina.
- Annapurna in Nepal.
- Laugarvegurinn in islandia.
- Tatras National Park in Slovakia.
Each one of these destinations will leave you breathless, and although they are trekkings to which it is not necessary to be a high-performance athlete, it is always recommended to have some type of pre-preparation, especially if you don’t move too much in your normal life.
Be aware of not filling the backpack too much because, after a few hours, the feeling of weight will become increasingly intense, and obviously bring the basics to survive in each place.