The traveler who loves studying, who finds no charm in one place but is in its history. Dedicated to those who do not conceive to be in a city without having entered into its museums.
In general terms, all countries have their history, and as we know, history is written by the victors, and sometimes the perspectives of the facts change according to the place where you travel. Here is a list of places where you can find experiences related to history and that will surely leave you with something you did not know.
- Vietnam and the war of America
- Germany and the Nazis.
- Cambodia and Pol Pot, also the ruins of Angkor Wat.
- Chile, the democratic communist government of Salvador Allende, and the democratic end of the dictator Augusto Pinochet.
- Paname and the US intervention over the channel.
- Croatia, and the ex Yuguslavia.
- Paris and the wars.
- Rome and the Roman Empire, the history of Christianity, and more contemporary wars.
- Mexico and the arrival of the Spanish. In addition to Mayan remains.
- Guatemala and Mayan ruins.
- Russia and the former Soviet union.
- Cuba and the revolution.
- Peru and Machupicchu (Arrival of Spaniards and Incas).
- Africa and first humans.
- Rapa Nui and the Moais.
Here you have a list with ideas of destinations where you will surely learn something new, or even get a deeper understanding of the world.
Safe trip everyone!