Travel to the city of Camboriú, in Brazil
A small town located in the state of Santa Catarina in Brazil. A nice and modern city, with welcoming people where you can enjoy beautiful beaches, entertaining walks and an active nightlife
Best Time to travel to Camboriu. The weather in Camboriu is nice all and warm all year. From December to March It’s the best season to get to know this city, as the temperatures are higher and there is less rain. Also on this date, it is the high season so you will find more people.
How many days to visit the city of Camboriú. In 4 or 5 days, you can visit the main tourist spots, as well as enjoying its beaches and this beautiful city. Also, if you go more days there is a lot of panoramas, therefore, you will not get bored.
The airport in the city of Camboriú. 30 minutes and 16 km away from the city, It’s the “Navegantes – Ministro Victor Konder” airport. To get from here to the city center you can go by Bus and by uber or taxi.
What to do or what to visit in the city of Camboriú?
- Atlantic Avenue. The main street of this city, full of commerce of all kinds, as well as bars and restaurants. Taking a walk on this avenue is essential, You can also enjoy the sea view since this street is where the Central Beach of Camboriú is. This long beach (7km long) is the most visited, for which it is usually more crowded, but it is certainly worth relaxing and taking advantage of its benefits.
- Laranjeiras beach. Although this beach is smaller, it is one of the best in this city. It has calm waves, crystal clear waters and it’s surrounded by nature. It also has places to eat and drink. You can get to it via a bus or with a cable car that is taken in Unipraias Park. This park is located in the Molhe da Barra Sul. Here there are wonderful viewpoints to the city. It’s also an option for some extreme sports and walking trails. Here you can enjoy the best view of the sunset.
- Molhe da Barra Norte. Here you will find a beautiful landscape, with the central beach and the Camboriú buildings in the background. Also here, you can do a trilha (walk) to the “Praia do Buraco” (beach with stronger waves) and “Praia dos Amores” (Beach with calmer waves).
- Christ the Light. Sculpture symbol of the city, just over 30 meters high and generally with a light show depending on the day. From here you can see beautiful views of the city. There is also a place to drink and eat.
- Discoteque Eclipse. The main nightclub in Camboriú. It attracts many tourists for its varied music and its traditional foam parties.
- Nearby places. You can also enjoy other places that are close to this city (less than 2 hours by bus) and that are unmissable, such as the Bombinhas, Porto Velho, and Itapema beaches. Also the German city of culture Blumenau (where you can buy nice beers and take some pictures with their entertaining costumes) and the adrenaline Beto Carrero World amusement park.
Other Brazilian Cities
If you want to know more about other incredible cities in Brazil. Click and enter the one that you want.