If you are one of the travelers who are looking for parties and dates where people have a good time in the world, this section is for you.
If you like the party, we assure you that you will find everything you need, with several ideas to add to your list of upcoming destinations.
Best Destinations to Party
Going on a trip to enjoy parties is something that is becoming increasingly popular, that’s why we have created the best list of destinations for lovers of madness and wildness.
Even if you don’t go to any of the destinations on the list, ask wherever you are if they do “Pub Crawls” or party tours. Where they take you to different bohemian points of the city.
- Montañita – Ecuador. This is one of the party and alcohol capitals of all the continent of America. A destination that explodes in high season but gives the possibility of enjoying the party and surfing throughout the year.
- Morros de Sao Paulo in Brazil. Another party destination in South America. An incredible destination to enjoy the holidays and the beach.
- Koh Phangan island in Thailand. This island is one of the most famous islands in Thailand, famous for its parties and nightlife. Even if you don’t go to the famous full moon parties, you will always find a party to enjoy.
- Ibiza. One of the most famous places in the world to party. It has been several decades as one of the best destinations for bohemian lovers.
- Miami. Another famous nightlife destination. This time in the United States. A more exclusive people place, where the party experiences reach another level. Many famous DJs do big parties in this city.
- Las Vegas. Again in the US, but this time in Las Vegas, where casinos make the nightlife of this place one of the most famous in the world.
- World capital cities. In most of the big cities in the world, you can have good bohemian and nightlife experiences.
Best Celebrations and Parties Around the World
The idea is that you go to those destinations at the right time. That is why we have created a list of the best and most special festivities around the planet.
Many of them should be on your bucket list or on your list of upcoming destinations.
New Year in Thailand or Songkran
It is a unique holiday in which people go to the streets, and start a large-scale water war. It is celebrated between April 13 and 15. It’s just Epic.
It is undoubtedly something unique and that seeks somehow, to clean up the bad energies to start a completely renewed new year.
Full moon party in Thailand
It is celebrated on full moon days, on a beach on the island of Koh Phangan, and it is complete madness. With drinks served in a bucket and ropes set on fire, they make this party unique and legendary.
New Year in Australia
It is one of the first countries to live the new year, and you can witness the most spectacular fireworks in the world in Sydney.
- The first new year in the world is celebrated on Christmas Island, in the Republic of Kiribati, located northwest of Australia.
Festival of colors or Holi in India
A spectacular celebration to receive spring, where people take the streets with colored powders, and fill with colors the country, animals and, themselves.
The party symbolizes the welcome of spring and the rainy season. It is celebrated in the first days of March. It is one of the only parties where it seems that social gaps disappear.
Day of Dead in Mexico
A unique and very striking date in which people celebrate their passed away family with a lot of energy. It is celebrated on November 1.
Chilean National holidays
It is one of the most expected festivities by the people of the country, and in which you drink and eat a lot, to fly a kite is like the national sport in these days, and there is a lot of dance too.
They are celebrated between September 17 and 19 every year and commemorate the national holidays of the country.
Oktoberfest in Munich
It is the biggest beer festival in the world and one of the most important festivals in Germany.
Although beer is expensive, it is one of the most impressive and funniest celebrations in the world. If you are a beer lover, it is undoubtedly one of the festivities you must live before you die.
The celebration lasts between 16 and 18 days and is celebrated between approximately September 20 and October 9.
Saint Patricks day in Ireland
A celebration with Christian origins that is celebrated annually on March 17 to commemorate the death of St. Patrick of Ireland, at this party, people dress in green and celebrate with beer barrels and more beer.
New Year in China
Celebrated on the first day of the first lunar month and is also known as the spring festival. It lasts approximately 15 days.
Each family celebrates cleaning the houses and putting typical red ornaments to receive the year with good wishes. The deceased relatives are remembered, and firecrackers and fireworks are lit in order to scare away evil spirits.
Another typical thing is the lion and dragon dances in their parades.
Witness spawning in the coral reef
If the coral reef is not impressive enough and you want more, you should visit this place at the time of spawning, where for only one day you can see how the eggs and sperm leave the corals in order to fertilize. An impressive show of nature.
Triathlon in Rapa Nui or Tapati Party
A celebration that takes place during the first 10 days of February in which the warriors of the island make a kind of triathlon quite particular demonstrating great athletic skill, and then get lost in a great celebration in which the whole island participates, and enjoys.
Rio de Janeiro’s carnival
Probably the biggest party in the world, where music, dancers and drinks make this party one of the most impressive in the world.
It lasts four days, from Saturday to Tuesday before Ash Wednesday (the exact date varies between February and March), which marks the beginning of Lent.
Tomatina or Tomato War in Buñol, Valencia in Spain
It is celebrated on the last Wednesday of August, and in which the participants throw tomatoes at each other generating the biggest tomato fight in the world.
Queen’s Day in Holland.
Initially to celebrate Queen Beatrice’s birthday is one of the most impressive parties in the world, where people dress in orange and take the streets with music and beer. It is celebrated on April 27.
With all these travel ideas, you have everything you need to experience the best parties around the world.